2016 was gone, and I didn’t even leave one single blog post. An obvious inference should be, 2016 doesn’t exist…
2016 was a year of struggle for me as a SAS programmer. I earn my bread mostly using SAS, but is a SAS programmer like me cool? It’s not a silly question. Lots of SAS programmers feel the crunch.
So, in 2016, I
- learned some Python,
- attended Pydata Carolinas,
- learned some Spark, and got certified by edX somehow with all the bubble words in the title, Distributed Machine Learning with Apache Spark,
- learned some math, Linear Algebra,
- learned more math, Probability,
- learned even more math, Numerical Analysis, and
- didn’t update one single blog post, because all my spare time and coffee making time were simply run out.
I feel much better after one year of burying my head in the sand. Keep tuned, 2017.